I joined back to WW. Its time to get this weight loss going again. Managing to maintain my weight has been good but now its time to get my health back on track! I know I exercise enough but can’t say I have been making the best food choices. So now its time to be accountable to get my head back to healthier choices rather than convenience. Have been through a lot in the past few months… from not being about to eat due to stress/anxiety causing nausea. Then to some comfort eating at times. But now I have time for me again. I can cook meals for myself and not be influenced by other people. While I don’t care how much more weight I lose I just want to be healthy and happy. I am happy and I am not losing this weight to make myself attractive. Because I know I am and I am who I am and if nobody likes that then that is their own problem.
13 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment