Today I went to buy some new joggers as my old ones are too heavy for the activities I do these days and now a good 4 years old. They also are not very good on slippery surfaces. So finally got my act together and went to buy some new ones, since I am climbing a mountain tomorrow. So I went to good old athlete foot as usual so I can get a good fit. And came out with a new pair of sexy joggers that really support my poor flat feet. But these lovely expensive shoes came with a free heart rate monitor. Just when I was thinking about buying a new one again. This one doesn’t monitor your average heart rate or calories burned but I can see what rate I am working at. So now this is telling me to get my butt in gear again and start working out properly. I love exercise especially walking so now to work at my fat burning rate all the time!
13 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment