So over the past few months I went off the rails a little watching my weight but saying that I didn’t go overboard. I still exercised regularly and ate fairly well. And I have to say when I did hope on the scales I managed to maintain my weight within 1-2kg. I think that is a massive achievement to maintain my weight. But now its time to finally achieve my goal weight. So I am going back to weighing regularly and watching what I eat but not to the obsessive about it by counting calories etc. I have had some changes in my life recently which has showed me I am the most important person. I do not need to deal with other people’s problem when I have my own. So time to look after myself. So people might think I am doing this for other reason but no I am doing it for myself. I need to be health and happy. I know I will never be skinny but I need to at least look after myself. So here is to the weight loss journey starting again. I can do it and I don’t care how long it takes because I have found the slower I lost the first 20 kg the easier I have maintained this weight!
13 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment