LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

No excuses…. I know I can

So this week I was lazy in terms of really watching what I was eating until Thursday hit and I thought the only way I can lose this weight is by recording everything I eat. So for the past two days I have and its amazing to think what little extra things I was eating and how they would have impacted on my weight…. I really need to think more before I eat. I have a problem with boredom eating…… yes I admit it. So I weighed in this morning…. and I managed to lose almost the 700grams I gained last week. I lost 600grams! :) So that put a smile on my face as I am going back in the right direction.

So my aim this week is to keep tracking everything I eat when I can. I know this weekend is going to be difficult but at least during the week I should be able to. The thing I need to watch over the next few weeks is if I get the side effect of weight gain from starting the pill. I hope not as long as I watch what I am eating and try to exercise I should be good fingers crossed!

Well today I am off to climb a mountain haven’t climbed one in ages so its over due. Just hope the rain holds off a little :)

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails