LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

One way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life~ Cyril Connolly

So this weeks plan is in action…. no real chances to eat out this week so I should at least be able to watch my intake! I didn’t have much luck over the weekend but saying that i didn’t over eat! I climbed the mountain as well which gave me this wonderful view….

Today I have eaten well and I believe I have been satisfied not over full. I really need to get back to this feeling of finding things to do and not eat when I am bored or see the food. Recording what I eat also seems to be helping as I am accountable. Did exercise today as the weather made me feel miserable and I am just waiting for my new game to arrive to keep me active.

I know I can be the girl I want to be… I know I will never be thin but I want to be healthy! I want to look in the mirror and still like what I see no matter what. I need to be careful as now my diabetes risk has double as my Mother has just been diagnosed with it last week. So now it is on both sides of my family!

Well here is another blog entry from me :)

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails