LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Quick one

Was going to write but really I should go to bed. Not sure how I will go on Saturday it has been a tough week, but I can’t use any excuses I need to control myself and learn from my mixtures otherwise I may lose this weight but then put it all back on again. I was going to start 30 day shred again today but my dvd player decided it didn’t like it so did 20min zumba instead and some gym ball work. Its so warm here it worked up a sweat. Its another Fit to Fat week. Trying to include my posts in this every week and find new blogs to read to give me inspiration and ideas :)

1 comments:

Adalita said...

Great to hear that you didn't give up! Keep up the awesome work!

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails