LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

I am dead

30 Day Shred DVD 25 mins 180cals burnt!

 

I started 30 Day Shred again. Only got up to level 2 last time due to boredom after awhile. But I am glad I have started again because I am buggered just from day 1. I sweated like anything as it is quite warm here but still it felt good. My heart rate was up most of the time I was working out. I have to say though my fitness has definitely improved because last time I was doing this DVD I struggled to do all of it at the proper speed etc. I used to struggle on the jumping jacks, but not today :) Now I am looking at buying another one of Jillian’s DVDs just because I really like her fitness/exercises and she really pushes you on the screen. I am also downloading couch to 5km podcast that uses hip hop music instead and I might try and use it on the cross trainer at the gym to push myself some more. I really need to pick up my exercise. Not sure if I will have a lose tomorrow but I think I am getting back in the right head space again to really try my best. Going to go through my cookbooks again and find some new recipes I want to try over the next few weeks. I added two new recipes to my recipe blog the other day and I still have two more to add. That is all from me tonight :)

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails