LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hot Weather…no excuse

Well I gained 300grams this week :( Not happy about that but I guess it serves me right in some ways. Need to tweak my meal plans again! I think I am eating too much at breakfast and I don’t really need it. So back to the drawing board this week. I am also going to push myself exercise wise as well. Day 1 of C25K on the cross trainer today and I managed 4km in 28min which is nice. Hoping to get some more of it done next weekend as I don’t think my knees can handle running outside so will just stick with doing it on the cross trainer at the gym so I can at least build up my fitness. Tomorrow I am going walking so it is an early to bed for me tonight. But yeah hoping next week brings better results.

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails