I decided I needed to make a list of all the things I want to do in 2011. Most of them are things I want to see on the coast or surrounding areas. A lot of them are walks/hikes! But seriously I love nature and what it has to show us and its an easy way to get in some exercise! I am also trying to work out some other things I want to do this year.
- Lose 10kg and maintain it for at least 3 months or longer (definitely need to maintain for at least 12 months)
- Read at least 13 books over the year (one book a month!)
Climb Emu Mountain(done 6/2/2011)- Walk Baroon Pocket Dam to Narrow Lookout
- Visit Delicia Road Conservation and do the walk
- Climb Mt Ninderry
- Visit Australia Zoo
- Go on the Valley Rattler
- Visit Landsborough Museum
- Visit QLD air Museum
- Visit Majestic Theatre and watch a silent movie
- Visit Blue Lake National Park Stradbroke Island
- Visit Venman Bushland National Park
- North Gorge Headland Walk Stradbroke Island
- Sunset Cruise Noosa
- Everglades Tour Noosa
- Visit Kilkivan
- Kinbombi Falls
- Mount Mee Forest Reserve
- Mooloolaba Nature Cruise
- Day tour to Fraser Island
- Afternoon Caloundra Cruise
- Walk Kin Kin Arboretum to Johnstons Lookout
- Walk Sheppersons Park to Cootharaba Views Lookout
- Sunset kayak tour
- Visit Bribie Island (do some walks there)
- Visit Caboolture (Historical village, The Abbey Museum etc)
This is all I have thought of so far and as you can see the list is quite long but decided it was time to set myself some goals and stop chickening out on doing things by myself. I think I am still having some personal issues with myself and self esteem which seems to be due what I explained in terms of bullying when at school. I feel anxious and scared whenever I walk past or near a group of young males. I have this feeling they may say something to me e.g. tease me/make fun of me. I think this is an issue I really need to sort through so to make my life more fun and enjoyable. Okay that is all from me. Too much for one night :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment