I have decided since I have started the biggest loser club I will probably get into watching the biggest loser this year. The first ep was last night and it was scary and made me feel sick. I know I am in a role where I see people who eat this type of food but just seeing what they eat made me feel sick. I do not know how any of them could enjoy and eat that type of food. The pasta is was got me… cream, sour cream, pasta sauce and cheese (two types) and then she ate a massive bowl of it, just because it tastes nice. Now I can understand why these people are the size they are but then you think of your own diet and wonder how you can be the size you are when there is no way you eat anything like them… I know some of my issues with my food and I have to say it has improved greatly. Anyway enough about my rant… have a check of this blog and see some ways you can cut back your calories.
13 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment