LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Losing Control

Tomorrow I weigh in after following calorie counting for a week. I read yesterday afternoon that in order to lose 500grams a week I need to have a deficit of 3500 calories for the week. So far if I have counted everything right…. I should have a deficient of 4000 calories for the week. So have my fingers crossed that will mean I will have a loss tomorrow. I don’t care if it is only 200grams I will be happy and hopefully it will motivate me to push on the week ahead. I know I can do this I just need to work on the issues I have especially in terms of self control. Anyway that all for now time to sleep.

2 comments:

Hand-Made said...

Jess, your doing well. I have bene counting calories for three weeks now and i have lost 2kg in three weeks. I only dropped 100grams last week, and i pushed veyr hard but i was eating too little calories so i went into starvation mode. Dont foret you exercise is also your deficit.

How many calories are you allowing yourself? and do you have a Heart rate monitor?

I have found mine super helpful! are you finding calories easier or hardeR?

~Jess Jess~ said...

I am have 1800 calories a day. I am actually follow the biggest loser club program online which is really helpful and shows me how much of deficit I have made for the day. And so happy because I lost 600grams this week. I do have a HRM. I am actually finding calories easier. How about yourself?

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails