LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

“Challenge and opportunity are motivating friends of a consistent winner.”

I had written a blog the other day but my computer froze and I lost it. So my daily blogs didn’t happen. But there isn’t much more to say. Things are moving along the same and trying to keep within my calories and trying to burn extra calories where possible. I am also really trying to tone up a bit as well as I decided its probably time to start looking at a bit more toning rather than cardio as I try to improve how my body looks! So I have been using the fit ball a bit more… does anybody have any really good exercises to do on the fit ball I am trying to build up my list so I can vary it each day. Another new thing that arrived yesterday was my EA Active 2…. I am liking it so far and it is a lot easier to use than the first version and I can feel my muscles already from today's workout. Anyway I have to say I cannot wait until tomorrow is over and it is the weekend again… and I have my fingers crossed for WI results as well. Slowly getting the hang of things :)
 


  1. Fat to Fit, from Diminishing Lucy
  2. Books, Fitness & Other Stuff
  3. Tina Gray {dot} Me
  4. ramblingsofaruralmum. blogspot. com/
  5. Getting fit in 2011
  6. Update Time @ Suger Coat It
  7. My Run with my Hubby Tonight
  8. My usual food diary - home & away
  9. Help *Me* Walk Away The Pounds
  10. Introducing: Summertime Sexy
  1. Fat Girl to Thin
  2. Skinny Girl Set Free
  3. So. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  4. BabyWeightandBeyond
  5. Another day, another pic and recipe!!
  6. Hummingbird's Song
  7. Good Golly Miss Holly! Musing happiness/goalweight
  8. Adalita - Routine
  9. Biggie to Smalls
  10. MultipleMum is back in the fat camp
    You are next...
    Click here to enter

    What is a blog hop?
    Get the code here...


Blogger Labels: Challenge,ball,Active,muscles,workout,calories

1 comments:

Melissa {Suger} said...

Sorry, no fitball exercises here. but surely someone has some.

I'm looking forward to the weekend too!

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails