LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

“Go for the moon. If you don't get it, you'll still be heading for a star.” Willis Reed

Another day another dollar. Well I have made it though Monday and only 4 days left this week! I have no idea why I am counting down the days maybe I am trying to get closer to WI so I can see what this week brings for me. I have tried my best again today still struggling with stick just under 1800 calories but saying that it is all a learning process and involves some tweaking here and there to make it work best for me. So tomorrow I try something new and see if it works any better and see if I can stay under 1800 calories. Saying that I am still making an energy deficit everyday so far. So if it is right I should lose at least 500 grams this week. So my fingers are crossed. If I lost 500 grams every week it would take me about 21 weeks to reach my goal and achieve it by June this year. I don’t want to put a time pressure on myself to lose this weight but I just want to lose it even if it takes another 12 months to lose the next 10.5kg. So that is all for today. I have managed to write another daily blog.

Blogger Labels: dollar,energy,deficit,goal,June,week,calories,grams

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails