LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

I am trying to blog everyday. I feel as if it is what is the right thing to do while I am on this journey. I need the support from my readers and any new readers who would like to follow my blog please do or share it with your friends :)

Today I went back to the gym after a 4 week break and I pushed myself and it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be which is nice to know. Might feel the workout tomorrow though.

Food wise was over my calories by about 200 but I am still in a deficit because of all my exercise today so hopefully that will help with losing weight this week. So now just to keep going with it for the rest of the week and see what happens on the scales. I am hoping this is what I need in order to get back on track towards my goals.Number one goal lose 5% of my body weight.

Well not much else to say today, but definitely more motivated and feeling as if this was the right decision to change because I can now see the bigger picture of doing enough exercise and not eating too much.

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails