"Being negative is easy. There will always be a downside to everything good, a hurdle to everything desirable, a con to every pro. The real courage is in finding the good in what you have, the opportunities in every hurdle, the pros in every con." Carolyn Hax
I thought that quote was a nice way to start this blog because it is so true and appropriate. Well today was my usual WI and I gained 100grams. I wish it was the other way but I do know why it happened. Being stuck at home for 3 days did not help at all. I hardly exercised and I had way too many opportunities to eat food in the house because of boredom. I really need to get a handle on this boredom eating I am thinking it is my biggest down fall, as it usually means its mindless eating. I just eat because it is there and I want to taste it. It’s not that I am hungry so I am filling up on food I don’t need and calories I don’t need. So I need to really work on that.
Well I officially cancelled my WW membership yesterday just waiting for the confirmation email back. I then joined the biggest loser club to follow their calorie counting method. I have to eat ~1800 calories per day in order to lose half a kilo a week. Today was my first day of the week and I found it eye opening. The way the site is set out it really shows whether or not you are making an energy deficit or not. Went a little over my calories today because of my poor label reading skills at the shops when I was I a rush but I am hoping all the walking I did around the shops today would have helped balance it out.
Plan to make a big effort this week in order to get my head in the game and lose the rest of this weight…. who is with me??









0 comments:
Post a Comment