LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Like the eagles we have to move our wings to soar like an eagle.

Feeling.... ready


Just wanted to write a quick update for the blog readers out there! I didn't manage to wake up early enough to do my exercise this morning but saying that I did manage exercise this afternoon and we also walked to lunch today which was about a 15 min so that was nice. The reason I didn't wake up on time was I had my head stuck in my book last night before I fell asleep and I just couldn't put it down. Today my eating hasn't been fantastic with having a beef and beetroot relish burger for lunch which was served with chips. But I have to say it kept me fairly full for the rest of the day so stopped my constant snacking. So since I am a daily weigher which I can't help.... it looks like if I behave myself I should be in for a loss come Saturday. Well time for bed again and lets see if I can get up in the morning this time.

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails