LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The right decision

I lost 600grams. This makes me feel so much better to know it has worked this week and now just to keep up with losing this amount each week. This is my time and I think I have found the best way to lose this weight to make sure I loss 500grams each week in order to keep off the weight. So now I am off to read my latest copy of The Australian Healthy Food Guide before I do some exercise and have to leave to go out. I meant to be playing barefoot bowls tonight so hopefully the lawns are playable if not will be nice to catch up with some people. Below is just a picture of my energy balance for the week just gone :) Hoping to update my recipe blog soon too when I get a little time… going to start putting up calorie counting recipes instead of WW ones.

 

w1 bl

1 comments:

Hand-Made said...

Congrats Jess! Shows you are doing everything right and your calculations are spot on!

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails