I decided I am going to start over again. I bought myself some new scales the other day and these ones measure in 100grams where as my last ones weigh in 200grams. So I might feel a little better even if I only lose 100grams. I have put on at least 3 kg over Christmas and that is another reason I am starting again. Decided to weigh myself tomorrow and start fresh with setting new goals of achieving 5% and 10% lost before reaching a new goal of 75kg. So I will update this blog more regularly and hoping to get some new followers maybe so I have some more support. I am really considering stopping weight watchers as I feel this new program has really stuffed me around and I wasn't getting anywhere. I am going to start counting calories which is probably a bit easier at times than trying to calculate points. Still have my weight watchers membership for now but I will see how the calories/kilojoules goes first and then decide what I will do. I am coming back stronger this time. I threw myself a photo shoot just before Christmas here are some of the photos :)













3 comments:
OMG - I quit WW a month ago and am now counting calories using myfitnesspal.com : )
Pro Points confused the heck out of me because I've been on and off the normal points system since 2002! It's a big change to wrap my head around...
Here's to a great 2011!!!
Jessxxx
Thanks Jess.
I haven't gotten my head around the new program. I like the fact they are looking at more of the nutrients but makes no sense to me in terms of weight loss and they seem to make a big deal over eating more protein. So we shall see what happens! How is myfitnesspal? I am using sparkpeople atm
Yeah, I like myfitnesspal.com
Nice and simple to use, I just use it for the calorie/protein/fat/sugar and exercise and weight tracking. There's a forum etc etc but I haven't delved into that.
I've never calorie counted before, so it's a whole new (interesting) world for me!
Post a Comment