Well no gain today but no loss as well. So I stayed at 83kg! So I am a little disappointed but at least it wasn't another gain! So today starts another week and by the end of this week it will be my last WI before the christmas break so not expecting to be at goal for christmas now :( But I should be happy no matter what because I will get to see some of my family and friends 20kg lighter :D Today I did some gardening and I picked up a 30l bag of potting mix... I can't believe I has lost 10kg less than that and I have no idea how I was carrying around all that excess weight. Definitely a major reminder of why I am losing this weight. Well off to add another recipe to the recipe blog check it out if you want to try some new recipes :)









2 comments:
Just checking in to see how you are going?
:)
Hey Jess, Just trying to get back in the swing of things after holidays/chrissy. Deciding on what I want to do
Post a Comment