Well I weighed in yesterday and I had a gain of 2.8kg over 3 weeks. So now I am back at 85.4kg and that is where I will start this new journey from. I set myself some goals from this weight so I can reach 75kg which is a different goal from my original goal but I think it is very achievable and I will be happy there :) I have started counting calories this week to see if I manage to lose any weight and then see what happens over the next few weeks to see if I will continue with it or go back to WW. Using sparkpeople.com for my counting and it is vary easy to use which i don't mind. Over the last two days since I started counting the calories I am finding it a lot easier than the points. I feel less restricted for some reason and you can easily read a food package and work out what you are about to eat and decide from there. I think the support for the people doing ww online was a little slack when the new system started. That's my two sense. Today was a sad day when I found out the cat I had since I was 12 passed away last night and it was a shock to everybody. RIP Sabrina you always brought me joy and company over the years.
Today I was also meant to go out for lunch with friends but my local creeks are on the rise and we have had rain all day I didn't want to go out and then not be able to get home again. Probably a good idea as it meant I didn't have tempting menu meals in front of me instead made myself a tuna slice and had salad with it. YUM So now I have finally written another blog I am off to plan plan plan like crazy haha
.









0 comments:
Post a Comment