LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

WOW nice food and a new look

Feeling.... ready


Well today I got a new desktop tripod for my camera so I decided to test it out with taking some photos of myself. Decided it was time to add a new progress photo! So check out my progress photos page. I can't believe the difference 12 months has made even 1 month there is a massive difference! And here is my next amazing picture from today.... This is what I wore to work today and I never knew how big this top actually looks like now on me.
So tonight I decided to try a new brand of products... Quorn. Now these are vegetarian meat alternatives but they have a massive range of products available. For those of us who occasionally like to have sausages but know that they are not very good for us why not try these.
The size of the sausages are not as big as regular sausages but for two of these babies is only 1.5 points for those of us following the WW program. Otherwise if you look at kilojoule and fat content for 2 sausages it is 407 kj and 2.7 g of fat. And do you know what they were tasty especially when I made onion gravy to go with them. So a yummy dinner and felt like I can have sausages. I think I will try their other products over time. I guess that's the best part of my job when we find out about new products we really should try them at some stage so we know how the tasty etc before we tell our clients. 

And finally another new thing in my routine currently is Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD. I am not doing it everyday but decided it will be a nice addition to my exercise. So I have done two sessions this week at level 1 and already I feel like a have better endurance for the cardio sections. Okay that's all from me today.


2 comments:

Hand-Made said...

Hi Jess!

You are looking Fab girl! and sooo close to goal! i bet you feel fantastic too.

We have Quorn alot. My partner is a vegietarian and he was eating their range when he was in the UK 11 years ago! They have lots of yummy things! you should definatly give them all a go and they are made with mushrooms so a nice little source of iron.

Keep up the good work!
Alby

~Jess Jess~ said...

Thankyou. And yes I am definitely trying all the products they all look good :)

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails