- I no longer need naps after work.
- My knees are not constantly sore
- I can exercise everyday and not need to plan any rest days
- I can climb mountains (still not extremely fit but would never have managed previously)
- Most of the time I can find clothes that fit
- My cycle has become more regular
- I can almost fit a regular towel around me nicely
- A double chin is no longer present in every photo that is taken
- I don’t mind being in photos
- I like to take full body shots rather than just head shots
- I am more confident in my job and feel that I can provide more to my clients especially when it comes to personal experience with trying to lose weight.
- I have started jogging again
So here are some of the main points I have thought have improved since losing this weight. I decided to think about them after somebody asked me the question today. And I shall leave you with this picture… the mountain I am climbing on the weekend!









2 comments:
Congratulations! Those are remarkable achievements! And that looks like a crazy mountain! Good luck.
Thankyou. It has been a struggle the past 12 months but so worth it when you think about the benefits
Post a Comment