LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

This post is bit of a sad one. I wanted to show how far I have come since losing 20kg. So went and made this before and after pic. 

Now after making this picture I decided to work out where the hell I have lost these 20kg because I can't not see any major difference myself. I can see it in my face, neck and shoulder but yet I still have a tummy (I know it is smaller but it doesn't look like it). And I know I now fit smaller clothes but still my mind can not find any differences between the photos. Is it just me??? I see other people's progress photos and how far they have come is amazing and their bodies really show the difference. Where is my difference? I know I am smaller and the scales say I am smaller but really am I? I have the oddest body shape around. Let me describe it to you......
1) I have a broad shoulders 
2) A small bust
3) Stupid over the belly button tummy
4) Hips that measure no bigger than my bust usually
5) Lower tummy fat
6) Muscle filled thighs

Seriously my body has no definition to its shape. I sort of see it as none of the usual body shapes described. The worst part about my body shape is tops are usually too big around the bust to be able to fit the shoulder and/or the belly nicely. I usually need to wear a belt with most pants because I have no hips or butt to keep them up.

I know that everybody has a different body shape, but all I am asking for is some definition so I can feel more like a women than some ugly freak. No wonder I can never find dresses that suit me! Anyway enough of my whinge, I just get so disheartened knowing how far I have come but yet I can't see it.

Check out the following people to see their amazing transformation (I hope they don't mind me linking to their posts! If you do just let me know and I will remove it.)


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Exsqueeeze me, Jess! You need to keep on keeping on because you are looking hot to trot! Your tummy is so much smaller than before you started WW. Mel and I were only talking about it the other week at how far you've come and how fantastic you look! I know it's hard, I do it too. You pick out the flaws because you know where they are but let me tell you somthin', missy, you're lookin' fiiiiine! Keep it up! xx

~Jess Jess~ said...

Thanks Hun, Just had a bit of a down moment! But definitely happy with how far I have come

Amanda said...

I'm glad, make sure that happiness overrides the down part, it'll keep you from slipping! You will dooo it, Jess Jess! *hugs*

Little mimoo said...

wow congrats on losing 20 kgs! I can see a huge difference especially in your face, so keep up the good work!!!
Also just think to yourself, it is not just about the outside, imagine after 20 kgs lost at how much better your insides are functioning!!

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails