LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

"Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us."

Feeling.... relaxed


Another weigh in over for a week and guess what another 800 grams gone. So didn't manage to get my 20% but happy with that loss anyway! I went out for breakfast this morning and then had a walk along the beach. It was a nice relaxing morning.Then went fruit and veg shopping at a well known fruit and veg shop on the coast. Then bought some a thyme plant from the nursery and came home to make pizza for lunch (have a thing for broccoli and cauliflower on my pizza currently). Now I am just doing some cleaning and tidying that is well over due and then I might chuck a exercise DVD on or the wii to burn up a few more calories before the day is over.





0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails