LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Queen of the Mountain

Well I lost again this week…. 200g its not much but it’s a loss and it means I hit my 20% loss! So I am happy about that achievement and also at a total of 21kg now! This week I didn’t track properly due to my net being slowed down and the online tracker playing up but I did try my hardest to keep to points as I know the majority of point values for foods I eat. But just shows how important tracking is!

So took my measurements today and I have lost since starting WW

  • 17cm from my waist
  • 14.5cm from my hips
  • 12.5cm from my bust
  • 6.5cm from thigh
  • 6cm from upper arm
  • 3.5 from neck

Total of 60cm lost!

So on another note…. I climbed the mountain today. I have been looking at it all week knowing I was climbing it this weekend. But I made it to the top and back down. I do have a few scratches from a slip I had on the way down and a few sore muscles (more probably tomorrow!) This lovely social group gathering and walk meant I burnt 1130kcal (4723kj) which is a lot when you think about it.

Look at all of us proud to have made it to the top

project 365 170

 

 

 

 

Now this is some of what we had to climb

project 365 179

And these are my injuries

project 365 187 project 365 188

Back of my leg and my elbow.

Okay so that is all I have to share! Off to plan my weekly menu and then do some more of my rag doll.

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails