LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.

Feeling.... sore


Well my body doesn't like me currently after our hike up the mountain. My quad ache like anything even with a simple thing like walking. The graze on the back of my knee isn't helping much either. The rest of my weekend wasn't very good in terms of keeping to my points. There is something about all this rain we are having which makes getting out and about difficult therefore I am getting bored and therefore look for food. I really need to start using a hunger scale and decide on whether or not I am really hunger before I go for the food. Then get myself a list of things I can do instead of going for the food which is easy to do as I am always working on some craft activity which can keep me busy. Now to put this process in action. Since my weekend hasn't been the greatest I better stay on track the rest of the week to hope I don't gain. 

Today we are watching the creek rise near where I live waiting for it to go over the bridge meaning I am unable to go anywhere. But so far so good so will just keep watching this graph.
So now I am off to have left over chicken cacciatore which will be up on my recipe site soon. Then its TV watching and finishing more of my rag doll.


0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails