Well another week is over. Haven't tracked properly this week once again but tried to stick to my points as best I could work out in my head. So we shall see what happens on the scales tomorrow. Just hoping for a loss even if it is a small one. Hoping to be better on track this week with my Internet now back to normal speed and my leg is now starting to heal allowing for better exercise.
So what I am loving today is a book I bought to use with my clients but also is a nice reminder for myself about portion sizes... Its called this= that. And it is pictures of foods in real life size to compare portion sizes that provides the same amount of kilojoules/calories. So far what I have looked at it looks really good and hopefully my clients will find it helpful. Here is one of the first pages which compares two different meals that provide the same about of calories. Shall leave you to think about your portion sizes!!!










2 comments:
Very interesting book! I'd like to read it!
Found you through the blog hop!
Looks like a useful book. Portions get me confused every time.
Post a Comment