LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

When it finally clicks

Feeling....sleepy


Its 1.45am but I decided I really need to write this blog now (I actually fell asleep when I was initially writing it so now I attempt it again!!). Today has been a massive realisation day of just how far I have come. 


So in a week and a bit I will have been on WW for 12 months. And counting today's Weigh In result I have lost a total of 21.2kg to date (lost 200grams this week). When I started this journey I was just happy to set myself the goal of losing about 10kg which was mainly what i had put on in a short few months. Just wanted to fit all my clothes again and feel a little healthier. When I achieved losing the 10kg I was happy and decided well I lost 10kg so another 14kg isn't going to be a problem and set myself a goal weight of 80kg. Now this goal weight isn't even close to my HWR ( would need to lose another 20kg to reach that) but it was a weight I hadn't seen since I was in my first few years at high school. Now that 80kg is close I'm deciding what is this best and whether or not I should make it 75kg. As I have never been a small person, my body structure is quite wide, but seems like a nice goal to achieve and then maintain. So that means I have 8.4kg to loss to reach that new goal which I am thinking may take me into a smaller size.


So what realisations did I see I work out....

  • I can see myself buying more dresses ( I tried one on yesterday that would have looked good if it wasn't that little bit too small.)
  • I like the person I see in the mirror
  • I can wear clothes I like
  • I have a body shape forming
  • I look more girly
  • I finally believe in myself
  • I look at myself and believe that one day somebody else may like what they see
So that is all I have to say and now I have finally finished this entry!




3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so proud of you darling! Seriously!! I can see those curves too! Hot stuff!! Wootwoo! I'm actually taking some inspiration from you right now after reading those posts. I want those things too and I've gotta just do it myself for it to happen, I'm never gonna wake up and have all of that. I love you doll, keep it up! x

~Jess Jess~ said...

Thanks Hun. I know I actually have a waist forming I wonder if it the 30 day shred DVD helping with it as well lol Pretty excited and glad that I can be an inspiration to you!

Jessica said...

You look great!

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails