LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"The only safe thing is to take a chance."

Feeling.... happy


Another day down and another day under points. I did slightly change my menu plan for dinner tonight as I have no more room in my freezer to make another recipe so just had leftovers from last night which didn't affect my points too much. Did KBC (Kick, Bum, Core) workout tonight and felt the burn at times. I don't have the biggest motivation for exercise currently but I am working on it! I know i'm not being lazy because I am still trying to do at least 30mins every afternoon. I was thinking today what demons have I found during this journey which has almost been 12 months. And I look back at this entry.... where I talked about what I experienced growing up and how I think it effected my life in a whole and therefore my weight issues. The other issue I think about that affected my weight was the distorted image I made of myself! The person I saw in the mirror, was not the same person other people saw. I guess in a way it was a different type of eating disorder compared to the typical eating disorders. I looked in the mirror and saw a person who was only slightly overweight, while in reality I was not only just overweight I was OBESE! While I have lost almost 20kg and I am still considered Obese, I am a lot closer to that overweight BMI status. So I believe that is another demon in my life long fight against my body weight and really I would love to do a search to see if what I was experiencing as a common occurrence with people and whether it is considered an eating disorder. But to leave everybody on a HAPPIER NOTE.


Remember the five simple rules to be happy!
1. Free your heart from hatred
2. Free your mind from worries
3. Live simply
4. Give more
5. Expect less

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't think it's an eating disorder per say. I have or had (I'm starting to get pass it) I have a distorted perception of myself, not when I always look in the mirror but like I don't think I look as bad as I do to others... I dunno, am I even making sense?

~Jess Jess~ said...

I totally get you. Hmmm still going to research it and see what effect it has!

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails