That looks like my 'work lunch' - pretty much every Monday or Tuesday I have salmon + philly + fresh tomato on a cracker/rice cake/piece of bread. Yum! Hi from Fat to Fit!
♥ My name is Jessica
♥ I live on the sunshine coast
♥ Majority of the time I have my head in a book
♥ I have a thing for purple and pink.
♥ I am on a journey to find the new me!
4 comments:
That looks like my 'work lunch' - pretty much every Monday or Tuesday I have salmon + philly + fresh tomato on a cracker/rice cake/piece of bread. Yum! Hi from Fat to Fit!
Thanks. That is my usual Thursday lunch when I know I am unlikely to have access to a fridge or microwave
Hello Jessica! I stumbled across your blog on the Fat 2 Fit hop, and I just wanted to wish you well on your weight loss journey! :) Good luck!
That looks tasty. Might have to give it a try.
Post a Comment