LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

“Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.”

Feeling.... tired

Well another good day food wise. Finding the pre-planned day so much easier! Really enjoyed my lunch today and dinner was yummy as usual and so filling. I actually think I have eaten too much tonight but I am still under my points, so all good. Did 10min buns and thighs video and 20mins upper body video today which I enjoyed and the 30mins seemed to go quickly! So overall another good day. Can't wait till Saturday to see what all this hard work brings. Another note at work today I got told I need to throw out my work pants I was wearing as they were way too big for me! I am going through work pants like there is no tomorrow!!! Once at goal that wont be an issue any more. Well bed time!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

That's the sucky part about losing weight, going through all the clothes! lol

But well done, miss!!

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails