Well most weekends I hardly tracked or keep a good intake of food. But this weekend is different! :) So proud of myself. I managed to stay under points today and earn my extra points at the gym as well. So I had a good weekend over all. I did food shopping today and I stuck to my shopping list which is a first! Did some cooking tonight and found some new recipes to add to my recipe blog. Starting to get into my blogging again which is a good thing and another shout out to my new followers.
One thing I found today was being so prepared with what I should eat and when I found I wasn't looking for food when I was bored because I knew I shouldn't really have it. I had some many plans of things I needed to do today but other things got in the way.One major thing that got in the way was finding exercise tv. I bought a couple of videos off the site and will add them to my after work exercise collection. Have found some others I will look at buying soon as well. Also hoping to find some of the free ones to download as well.
One last note for this entry!! I love these biscuits.....
They are only 2 points for that packet and because they are mini biscuits it makes you feel like you get more for the same points value as 2 biscuits of the normal size biscuits. I will be taking a packet of these biscuits with me to work for morning tea to have with my cup of tea. Well thats all from me today!









1 comments:
I LOVE Vive mini cookies! The double choc chip ones are my faves and I think they're only like 2pts per pack as well!
Post a Comment