Well went for my walk today and then had lunch out but ended up not choosing the best lunch option! But I have tracked all my points and tried to keep under for the day which I have pretty much managed just used 1 point of my exercise points. Well I have planned for menu for the next week and so far it is under points for most of the days it just depends if I eat any other extra foods especially if I get hungry! I also have to save a few extra points to keep for Friday night as I am going out for dinner to a 3 course meal. So I am hoping this week I can keep on track and have a nice loss!
Here are some points to keep you interested:
Ever considered:
- Substituting mashed or pureed cauliflower for rice or potatoes
- Substituting vegetarian sausages for turkey, beef or pork sausages
- Substituting rice noodles for regular pasta
These are healthier alternatives to those normal foods. I decided to have mashed cauliflower for dinner tonight instead of mash potato and it went really well with my meatballs and saved me those few extra points. So just remember sometimes you can make some changes and save a few points or calories. So happy eating.
PS I have made a new blog just for recipes check it out http://healthyistasty.blogspot.com/ and follow us! I am writing it with a friend so hopefully we can give you all some yummy new recipes to try!

PS I have made a new blog just for recipes check it out http://healthyistasty.blogspot.com/ and follow us! I am writing it with a friend so hopefully we can give you all some yummy new recipes to try!










2 comments:
Hi! Just found you thru the blog hop. Look forward to following you.
Jess
Follow us @: www.helpmewalkawaythepounds.blogspot.com
Thanks for following
Post a Comment