LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

Feeling.... ready for the day!


Well just wanted to say a big hello to my new followers! I hope you enjoy reading my blog from time to time and that I can be some inspiration! Well today I weighed in and as I said I knew I was in for a gain. It was 0.6kg gain this week so can't complain! So now I am back on track. I have tracked my breakfast for the day! Going my a 5km walk today with friends so that will be some exercise for the day. But we are going out for lunch afterwards just checked the menu of one place we may be going so have a rough idea of what I will choose! I can get back on track this week and reach the 20kg lost!!! And then get my 20%. Sometimes I wish this weight loss thing was easier but its not and I am glad it is taking forever because I know it means I will keep it off! I still have habits I need to improve on but there are a lot I do now without thinking so I know my brain is finally getting the message. Well I better getting go for the rest of the day and looking forward to reading some more inspirational blogs!
 

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails