LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Feeling.... ready


The week is almost over and I can say I am pleased with my effort. I have kept myself under my points 5 out of the 7 days. I really struggle on weekends as I have more choice of what I can eat and tend to eat out with friends more. So overall I should have a nice result tomorrow.. shall have my fingers crossed. Definitely feeling slightly thinner and my once just tight work pants are now slightly loose.

Putting my scales in the cupboard has helped so much this week. I only have hopped on the scales once this week and they were only work scales and I had my shoes on still and so seeing that result means I could have a nice loss tomorrow but not getting my hopes up. Just nice to know that I have managed to keep myself in control most of the week.

I also added up this weeks exercise and I managed to burn a little more calories this week compared to last week even with taking it easy the last few days with my sore shoulder! Quite amazing how much the exercise I now do adds up.

I now have a new found love of clothes again. Not that I am off to buy an new ones yet, but I am loving a lot of my old clothes now fit. I had a white skirt I had from my first year at uni and it hasn't fitted for ages but now it does! I am loving the feeling of having nice clothes again. Although I have an odd body shape I am happy with what I have achieved so far.

Well I think it is almost time to curl up in bed with my book. So until tomorrow when I report on my WI result!!

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails