LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.

Feeling.... fantastic and full


Guess what I lost 1.4kg this week. I finally broke that 88kg mark that has been sitting around for the last month. It showed me this week how important tracking is!!! You really do need to be accountable for everything you put in your mouth because there is no use guessing what the point value may be as you usually underestimate. Well today hasn't been a great day point wise. I went out for lunch and had grilled barra with potatoes and salad. So it was a healthier choice but still wasn't sure the fish was grilled without some of the oil from fried food and there was parsley butter as well :( But better than choosing deep fried food. I also am making some slices for a book club I am going to on Monday. And this slice is not very healthy and of course I had to try some. I also haven't had the time to get to the gym today but I have done an hour of exercise at home :) Now to end my blog with a new picture. Just wanted to see how far I have come and I know I still have a long way to go. But seeing the difference just gives me more motivation to keep going. I still feel like I look like I did 17kg ago but I know I have lost the weight and that I have lost cms but for some reason my body/mind just can't recognise it or maybe I have higher expectations of myself and the way I should look. I know I shouldn't complain because really I have improved my health so much and I am so close to 20% of body weight lost. That is something I never expected. Well off to have a chai latte I hope its good and worth the 2 points lol. Before I go tomorrow's plan is go to the gym early so I don't miss out as I have farewell drinks for a friend in the afternoon. One other thing is I am close to my mini goal I set for my mini holiday just after this one week so lets see if I can keep the ball roll and achieve more than the 2.2 kg I set??

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You look far from what you did 17kg ago, Jess! You're looking fantastic! You even look.. taller? lol
I get the perception thing though, I'm the same, I still pick out the bits that haven't changed much.

Anonymous said...

You look FANTASTIC!! love youuu.

~Jess Jess~ said...

Thanks Hun. Need to put a new progress photo up on my photo page

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails