Well I weighed in this morning. And it was the same so no loss or gain. So now my challenge begins for August. Today has been a good day exercise wise. Went for a 1hr 20min walk which included some hills and also did 30mins on the wii. Food wise today not great but shouldn't complain because it was my own fault for buying the licorice at the shops today. But I am hoping all my exercise would have helped with what i ate. Made some blueberry muffins today similar recipe to my last lot but put frozen blueberries in instead of choc chips and these are only 1.5 points per muffin.
So because of my amazing exercising day I now have a headache and sore neck. I am thinking I should really get it checked out soon if it keeps causing me pain.
So now I am wasting my Saturday night reading WW articles, to find out more information!

PS check out these photos










0 comments:
Post a Comment