Okay so last night I wrote about getting me some motivation back to help me stay on track! This week has been horrible and not because I really have sabotaged myself but rather TTOTM turned up and threw me around a bit. So not expecting a loss tomorrow at weigh in but have now set myself a goal for the next 4 weeks! I am hoping having this mini goal in my mind of the next month will help me keep on track. I am also setting myself a new challenge with my HRM. I am loving being able to see how many calories I have burnt and how high I have got my heart rate. Means I know when to push myself more. I have also started a exercise record page for the next few weeks to record how much time i spend on exercise and how many calories I burn. This week is not very accurate but it gives me a starting point! Well off to bed to read a little before WI in the morning and then a little hike later in the day. Looking forward to the fresh air and wearing my HRM while I am out hiking hehe.









0 comments:
Post a Comment