I bought a heart rate monitor today online. Just shall wait for it to arrive and have some fun with it. Looking forward to seeing how my heart rate goes during my exercise at home and have a bit more of an accurate calorie burnt idea! I hope it will be worth the money! I am really struggling this week! Have too many things left in the house from my visitors! Really need to get some motivation to get back on track. I can do this I can get to my first goal I need to remember I only have about 9kg to go!!!! I need to avoid temptation and learn to say no! I need to increase my exercise effort!
So my goals for tomorrow to get back on track!
- Choose an appropriate breakfast choice at the social breakfast in the morning!
- Drink water if tempted to consume biscuits or other foods located in the office!
- Blog via phone if struggling with control!
Thats all for now its bed time!

3 comments:
I love my HRM!!! What one did you get?
I bought a HRM online on sunday. Apparently it was posted today I sooo cannot wait for it to arrive!
I got the polar f4 w00t. which one did u get>?
I bought a Beurer PM25! It was in my price range and should do mainly what I want to use it for!
Post a Comment