- Choose an appropriate breakfast choice at the social breakfast in the morning!
- Drink water if tempted to consume biscuits or other foods located in the office!
- Blog via phone if struggling with control!
Now I can report, I choose a healthy choice for breakfast. Had poached pears with cream cheese on Ciabatta bread. Worked out to be about 5 points (depending on what the pears were poached in!)
Didn't manage to stay away from biscuits today (they provided some with our morning tea I did try to have more of the fruit than the biscuits!) but have included them in my points for today and I am still within my points!
Didn't find I struggled with control of my intake today so haven't needed to blog via my phone!
Now I have just done about 30mins of exercise with the wii and burnt about 100 calories! (this is what I want my HRM for hehe). Now before dinner I am going to start to plan for meals for next week and then order my groceries online for next week!









0 comments:
Post a Comment