LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Results

Had weigh in today and I stayed the same. Which I am happy about! :) I was thinking I may have a possible gain but I didn't. Had a bad week so was nice to only deal with no gain or loss! Also its TTOM!!! So could be in for a good lose next week. Currently have my Mum and Grandparents visiting me. We went out for breakfast this morning. And then went up the mountains to visit all the crafty shops which meant we did a little walking! Haven't been able to go to the gym like I usually would but have been watching what I have eaten the best I can.


We are going up to Rainbow Beach and Tin Can Bay tomorrow so hopefully will do a little more walking then too. I am hoping to practice my photograph skills as well with taking some nice pictures of the area because it is so pretty! 


Loving having my family here to be able to spend time with them, see and do things. I also like it because I haven't seen them for 6 months they have really noticed my weight loss and are actually really supportive. So much they might think of going on WW as well since it is so easy now with the online version! So to end this blog here are some photos from today down at the beach. I am loving how good I am starting to look in photos haha (am I vain??)

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails