LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TODAY 
Feeling: hurt
Goals: track, be accountable!
Points Used: 21/22
Bonus Points: 3

Well today has been a difficult day (my horoscope predicted it would be as well especially in terms of my food intake!!). Had some mean remarks from a client's carer today which just made me go for the chocolates at work! But I have tracked them still have managed to stay in my points. Now I just have to get through the next few hours without wanting anything else to eat, but saying that I am quite full from dinner currently and my diet cordial to meeting my sweet needs! I did 18mins of tae bo today 9mins of boot camp and then 9 mins of the abs workout! Feeling my abs now!

Well thats all about my day! Off to watch some tv and read my book in the ads! And can have some jellied fruit later!
Would love to hear your comments!

2 comments:

Rae said...

That's awful - some people can be so horrible. Good work for sticking with your points. Do u plan your food in the morning of what you are going to eat?? Hope tomorrow is a better day.

~Jess Jess~ said...

Thanks. I usually eat the same things for breakfast and lunch so only really have to plan what I have for dinner and my snacks! And at the moment I have heaps of frozen leftovers in my freezer so it makes it so much easier already knowing the points for those meals. But I do tend to plan weekly if I need to especially when trying new recipes etc! Good luck with your planning tomorrow!

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails