Feeling: Happy!
Goals: track, avoid temptation of sweet foods
Points Used: 21/22
Bonus Points: 2
Feeling pretty good today! Haven't been so hungry as I am sometimes! Worked out that yesterday I calculated my points wrong and was actually under by 0.5 not over! Today I am 1 point under which I am happy about! I managed to not have any of the rum balls that were passed around at the meeting! So I am enjoying tracking again and feels good to know how many more points I need to eat to not be over but still have some extra if I feel like I need it! So with these daily blogs and and tracking constantly I am feeling like I have control again. Another thing I have achieved is that I haven't weighed myself constantly on the scales this week which I had started doing again! So day 2 back on track seems to have gone well! (still have a good 3 hours before bed though!)









1 comments:
Hi Jessica,
I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog, I found it through the ww website, and have found it very inspiring - well done. I have also started my own blog and would love for you to visit me - fattybus.blogspot.com.
Anyway keep up the good work, and hopefully I will catch up with you in cyber space.
Raelene
Post a Comment