TODAY
Feeling: good
Goals: track, track, track
Points Used :22.5/22
Bonus points: 2.5
Okay so I have gone over by 0.5 of point not including my exercise bonus points! That is not bad for being back on track for this week! Couldn't get on track over the weekend but hoping the next 5 days will help me lose some more weight on next WI! I decided to write this blog tonight as I am struggling trying not to go have something else to eat right now! But it is almost my bed time, so I will hold off just finishing off my drink and then shall brush my teeth and hop into my bed! I am hoping I am just as successful tomorrow with my points although I am having a meeting with other community health dietitians not sure if they have afternoon tea etc at their meetings! But I shall control myself and if anything is available try not to have any or have some and make sure I come home and track it all properly so I can work out what else I can have for the rest of the night! This week I am hoping to have a slightly bigger weight loss but not expecting miracles! Well now I have written this I feel accountable and now I am ready for bed! So till I return tomorrow!
0 comments:
Post a Comment