1. I danced for 16 years! It was one of my favourite activities growing up. I learnt all styles ballet, jazz and tap. Tap was my most enjoyed style though. While I was never the best dancer or never had a dancer's body, I really enjoyed dancing and still do although now I just dance around the house!
2. Athletics! Well along with the above I did athletics for ~13 years. Now I was a lot better at athletics than my dancing! I specialised in shot put, discus and javelin! I completed in 3 state little athletics competitions and represented NSW in a Trans Tasman competition when I was 12! I can still throw a shot put, discus or javelin today but never as far as I used as I no longer train! :( (P.S. I know the girl in this photo)3. Centre Stage is one of my all time favourite movies! I do like many more movies but I will always come back to watch this movie no matter what. The change on traditional ballet always interests me.
4. Nutrition! Well this is something I am very interested in and of course when I am a Dietitian. It was my dream to become a sports nutritionist until I got to uni to study nutrition and dietetics and found there was so much more in the field I could look at. Now I am glad I had the dream to become a sports nutritionist because otherwise I would never have gotten into a job I love!
5. Jewellery! Especially handmade jewellery! I used to make some myself to sell at the markets but since I have moved my materials aren't with me and I still have heaps I need to try and sell first before I make any more. But I found it really helped with my creative bug I tend to have, but meant I didn't have draw or paint which I am no good at!
6. Cooking! I love cooking and enjoy trying out new recipes. Its annoying to only have to cook for myself! I was once going to have a dinner party but it never happened and now I have moved and have the smallest kitchen/dinning room it would never work! Also I need friends in order to throw a dinner party!
7. NRL. I love watching my favourite team play! I can't say I know all the rules! But I have always loved going for the Penrith panthers! I was born in Penrith and remember going to games when I was little with my grandparents! 
8. I'm Shy!!! I am a very shy girl most of the time. Since finishing uni I have started to come out of my shell a little more. Once I know somebody I will be fine and can talk all day and night but its the initial contact that I struggle with. So it means the friends I make are usually for life!
9. I am an only child! Now here comes all the remarks about being spoilt etc etc! Well I wasn't! I grew up with very strict parents who loved me! I never had the top fashions growing up or had anything I wanted bought for me. I had to do chores/work just like any other kid my age. I worst part about being an only child is that you tend to find ways to amuse yourself very easily! So that makes me pretty hard to get along with as I tend to enjoy my own space more often than not!
10. Photos and Scrap booking! I love taking photos of any places I go or people I see! I love having a record of what I have done during my life. That is where the scrap booking helps. It helps me keep a beautiful record of milestones in my life or interesting places I have been! I still have a lot to learn about scrap booking and photography but that is what life is all about it is about learning new things!
Well there is a little more you may have not known about me! Give it a go for yourself!














1 comments:
Great post, it's harder than it looks, isn't it?
I used to do Little A's for years (doing shotput, discuss and javelin too)! I competed in many QLD State events too : )
Small world
Post a Comment