Anyway just thought I would share that with you and I just want to take a photo haha! Anyway another thing I have to say/write is that my mother doesn't know I am following WW, but she has always been pushing me to lose weight. Anyway she has just had the test for diabetes due to her fasting glucose levels being rather high in a recent blood test (she doesn't know the results yet). She is aware it is part of my job to educate people about diabetes and she knows she has to lose weight but yet when we were just talking it all turned back on to me to ask how my weight is going. So I told her how much I have lost but still haven't told her how I am doing it! So I think I just proved to her that I can lose weight and now she has possible health problem which means she will have to lose some weight although she does have a thyroid problem which makes it difficult for her to lose weight! Anyway I think that is enough of a whine. Going to make a fry pan lasagne for dinner tonight found it in one of my old recipe magazines and its actually a WW recipe and has the points with it but I wonder how different the points will be!









0 comments:
Post a Comment