LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Challenge has begun!

Well just joined up for a new challenge on the WW message boards. The aim of the challenge is to lose 5kg in 4 weeks. Now I am not known to always lose big numbers but this means I really should track track track and exercise exercise exercise to keep getting some good results! If I do well in this challenge I should get to lower end of the 90's how good would that be! Well the only problem will be the different WI day to my usual day but that shouldn't bother me as it should keep me on track for the whole week rather than the end of the week before my usual weigh in. Well I have already stuffed up the beginning of this week of the challenge because I have eaten so bad the last two days. But tomorrow is shopping day so now it the time to plan what I am going to consume for the week! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails