LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

10 000 steps

I haven't been tracking again! *slaps over the wrist* But today I decided on a bit of a tidy/clean out of the house just because I have magazines I no longer need and paper things saved everywhere! But that means I found my pedometer! So now I am going to aim to walk 10000 steps everyday and record it on the website! I just want to see how inactive I have become and work out ways to improve my incidental activity. So that's all I have to report today. Off to go see if I can make a damper to go with my 2 point soup for lunch but going to check the points first! I was going to go to the gym today but might just stay home, give the house a good clean and then maybe do some more of my new Gold's Cardio gym wii game to see if it is any good since last night I found it wasn't the greatest!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Good Idea! I'm going to hunt around for my pedometer too!

~Jess Jess~ said...

I just bought a new one because the one I found isn't looking the best! But still I am so inactive during the day I need to get up and about more :)

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails