LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Here we go again :)

So now last week was time to get my head back in the game. Today officially starts a new week. :)

I weighed in at 84.3kg so I have managed to gain 3.2kg.

OOPS.

I would like to thank boredom eating for that gain and of course having visitors for a little while as well didn’t help. Oh and regular meals out with bad choices :(

Today’s plan….

 

  • make my weekly menu
  • go to the gym
  • gain some inspiration
  • encourage the boy to help me (maybe have a challenge with him to lose weight and see how much each person can lose)
So that is all from me. Hopefully I shall be back in the game soon enough and see the number coming down again.

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails