Well I have followed BL Club for a month now and I have lost 1.2kg (slow and steady wins the race). Lost 900g this week after last weeks small gain. So really I can’t complain it averages out at about 300g a week! Went for an early morning walk this morning and really enjoyed watching the sunrise over the water (will add some pictures at the end). I have to share one thing today! I went shopping trying to find a new going out top… everything I tried on has really funny neck lines and shoulders which none of my bras would suit… anyway I decided to go against only looking in my usually shops and try some of the normal/smaller sized shops. I was happy I did because I tried on a top at Valley Girl in size 14 and it fitted I was totally shocked. Too bad the top was a funny neck line one otherwise I would have bought it. I did in the end buy two tops from fashion fair and I will decide later which one I will wear tonight. Hopefully take some pictures as well and put them up either tonight or tomorrow. (UPDATE… I never got to posting this entry until I came home from being out therefore the pictures will be on this blog.)
13 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment